Oracle Solutions Manager
A multinational manufacturer is hiring Oracle Solutions Manager
- Relocation allowance will be provided
- Highly collaborative team across the region
- Extensive training will be provided
Our client is a well-known multinational manufacturer of protective products with strong presence in the SEA region. At this juncture, they are hiring Oracle Solutions Manager to oversee the ERP systems and other solutions within the manufacturing plant.
Core responsibilities include:
- Being the Subject Matter Expert in Oracle Process Manufacturing to assist in maintenance of production batches, which includes Oracle forms & reports, Oracle Plsql, and XML tagging.
- Understand the other systems in the manufacturing plant and integration processes with Oracle OPM.
- Provide continuous support to regional Oracle ERP landscape.
- Participate in project implementation and support for different business stakeholders.
- Present solutions to train users as well as preparing relevant workshops.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- At least 10 years of techno-functional experience in Oracle Process Manufacturing.
- Must be familiar with technical and functional aspects of Oracle R12, financial modules and Oracle database 11g.
- Basic understanding of web development with .NET and PHP will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #240272. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710