Our client is an internationally renowned Financial Institution that has set-up in Malaysia for more than 10 years.
- You need to ensure that all job processes within the payments department are performed timely, accurately and completely.
- You are required to ensure that all outstanding items that require follow up actions are resolved timely and accurately. Know when to escalate customer's problems or requests.
- You are expected to ensure that all audit findings and business process improvements are implemented and practiced timely.
- You are also expected to prepare reports that are required internally and externally as and when requested.
The Successful Applicant
- You need to have good knowledge of policies/rules/guidelines and regulations set internally and externally that are applicable to the banking business activities set by the Bank, Bank Negara Malaysia, Association of Banks in Malaysia, Internal Compliance, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Information Protection Review (CIPR), Anti Money Laundering (AML), OFAC, Antiboycott etc. pertaining to area of responsibility
- You are expected to have good knowledge of the internal desktop procedures and also processes as outlined in the Risk Assessment Database pertaining to area of responsibility
- You have to possess good knowledge of the Global Banking Services system including all its functionalities and applications
- You need to have good oral and written skills to promote effective communication
- You need to have the ability to plan and prioritize daily work to achieve efficient and effective management of time.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Phoebe on (603) 92131665 or email at Phoebe.Chiew@ambition.com.my