Operations Manager (Courier)
Our client, one of the leading supply chain solutions providers on the market is looking for an innovative individual (well-experienced in managing courier services) to join them and take up the role as an Operations Manager.
As an Operations Manager, you are responsible for the overall operational management and performance for the hub as well as the delivery procedures.
You need to plan routes according to the schedules and assign delivery to couriers appropriately. Play as a good leader to lead the team by example. Coach the team and provide guidance in a timely manner according to individual's needs to ensure all employees are working effectively and efficiently, following safety best practices. Set goals for the team and ensure the KPI and SLA of delivery and pickup commitment are achieved. Good analytical skills need to be possessed to control the costs or even to achieve cost savings and to come up with alternative plans to recover from unexpected issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics Management or other relevant field
- A proven track record of at least 6 years' working experience in relevant field (COURIER)
- Good communication and people management skills- with both English and Malay, additional language would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills- to work within the budget or to implement projects to bring in extra value for the company
- Willing to travel to, and base at Port Klang
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710