Operations Director - Injection Molding (Johor)
Our client is an established Multinational Manufacturer - specifically in Plastics Injection Molding. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has arisen for a talented professional to join this organization. As the Operations Director, you will work closely with the General Manager to develop and drive strategic initiatives of the organisation.
The main objective as Operations Director is to provide leadership and strategic directions that will impact production and supply chain management in alignment with the company's strategic priorities and goals.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage technical service and supply chain activities; prioritise tasks and assign team members to ensure a close collaboration between production operations and supply chain.
- Provide technical support for production & operations activities.
- Monitor and evaluate operational procedures and standards; monitor the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimise resources, prioritise spending, and achieve timeliness, reliability, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Establishing relationships cross functionally (production, engineering, S&OP, warehousing, logistics, and others) and ensure business processes, such as NPI and Quality Management Systems (QMS) are fully integrated and aligned.
- Evaluate new technologies and strategies to enhance the organization's manufacturing capabilities.
- Implement and lead strategic initiatives involving equipment, process and/or material changes to improve efficiency and costs.
- Provide guidance to the team to ensure smooth function of activities across the functional teams.
- Minimum 10 years' experience with Supply and Production, preferably someone from Plastics Injection Molding Background.
- Demonstrated experience in Supply Chain and Production: Engineering, Logistics, Supply and Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Warehousing and Transportation functions.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710