Operational Risk Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM18000 - RM22000 per month|
Our client one of the 15 largest banks in the world based on market capitalisation. With over 1430 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 40 countries, with a history of over 152 years. Ranked fourth strongest bank in the world by Bloomberg, the Bank is a specialist provider of asses servicing, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide.
We are looking to hire an Operational Risk Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur with the following experience, skills and qualification:
- Analyse and report findings to key stakeholders including documentation and reporting to regulatory requirements
- Challenge the allocated business product lines on their understanding of their risk and the status and adequacy of the controls
- Support the Regional Heads of ORM with coverage on other products and rick practices, in line with the global risk governance and oversight model.
- Support Global Head of Reporting with local, regional and global reporting requirements including KRI development and roll out.
- Minimum 8 years of experience within the funds or financial services industry
- Strong business acumen in at least one core financial operations function- custody, fund accounting, transfer agency, registry, dealing
- Proven track record in risk management in financial services
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (60) 3 2300 7200 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number SPL 40982. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my