Operational Risk Manager- Banking- Financial Market
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM16000 per month|
- Leading multinational bank headquartered in London
- Reporting to Senior Unit Operational Risk Manager
- Identifying and escalating risk issue
Our client is a leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With over 1200 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 70 countries, with a history of over 140 years based in Malaysia. Listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates.
This person will be reporting to the Senior Unit Operational Risk Manager (UORM). You will be responsible for the timely identification and escalation of risk issue. You must also have the ability to implement controls within the Business to meet all regulatory and internal policy requirements. Furthermore, you will also ensure proper functioning of the daily controls, periodic monitoring activities and timely resolution of risk issues.
To qualify, candidate must possess:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking
- Detailed understanding of operational risk management
- Good knowledge of banking products and support structure
- Professional with core compliance
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7200 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number CN 40452. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my