|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Logistics company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a talented Operational Excellence professional to join this organization.
The main objective manage inventory and analyse cuustomer's demands for planning in a timely fashion. This position plays an integral role in ensuring that production planning is managed consistently throughout the organisation and to ensure that the company stays to the budgets and operates profitably.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategies for process improvement projects within supply chain operations
- Drive and execute improvement strategies and ensure process improvement goals and timelines are reached
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to communicate Lean / Operational Excellence strategies
- Develop workshops and tools which allow teams to leverage on
- Generate ideas for long-term sustainability and impact of strategies
- Provide input and assist in corrective measures in response to any issues
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management or equivalent.
- Majored in Supply Chain Management or Business Operations. Lean Six Sigma Black belt is preferred.
- Experience in supply chain improvement and optimisation projects.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710