|Location:||Johor Bahru, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a leading Multinational Manufacturing Company - Precision Engineering Company based in Johor Bahru. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
As Operation Director, you will be lead the overall manufacturing operations and be accountable for daily execution of the system. You will also need to provide support as a critical role within the help chain supporting effective and efficient resolution for escalating items with a pulse on rotation groups. As a the management representative you need to build strong employee and labor relations to ensure a high-level of engagement and achieve plant goals and initiatives affecting safety, quality, cost, delivery, people and sustainability.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering. Master's Degree is highly desired.
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably someone who has experience in Die Casting.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience managing a significant segment of a large manufacturer or the entire operation of a smaller manufacturer.
- Excellent oral and written communication with knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive approach, ability to work under pressure, demonstrated organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong initiative and leadership, problem solving skills.
- Lean manufacturing background is preferred.
- Experience with strategic planning and conceptual skills.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710