If you are an individual who enjoys working with a big team, here's your chance. Our client is producing high precision parts for different devices across several industries such as medical, automotive, and industrial. With more than 5 factories and 3,000 headcounts in Malaysia, this company has a high potential in expanding their business in the near future. To successfully achieve this, they are looking for positive, innovative, and creative individuals to join them as a New Product Introduction Engineer (NPI) or as a Product Engineer.
As a NPI, great communications skill is needed to effectively coordinate with different departments for a smooth process. You will need to review the contract and ensure that the key requirements from the customers are properly documented and communicated to the integrated product team. Other than that, participate in the compliance matrix activities- should a First Article Inspection (FAI) plan is required, the report needs to be completed and submit to the customers. Address any non-conformance, work with the team to implement appropriate corrective actions and ensure it is well-communicated to the management. Studies and identify ways to improve in measuring methods; develop and implement ground-breaking quality inspection tools for the company. Establish audits to program and suppliers to ensure the high-quality standards are met, at the same time collaborate with internal and external groups to ensure the quality standards are aligned and appropriate assurance techniques are used for the products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Diploma or Associate Degree in Business related field OR 4 years related experience and/ or trainings in manufacturing environment OR equivalent combination of education and experience in Quality
- Mandatory: background/ knowledge/ experience in die casting/ plastic injection molding/ machining is required for this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English to effectively and efficiently cooperate with internal and external groups
- Advanced computer skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Great personality with positive mindset, willingness to learn and contribute, and a good team player or a good team leader when the situation is required.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710