New Client Acquisition Director (New Business)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Are you a Highly Ambitious Negotiator with Strong Communication Skills?
- Join the Fastest Growing Digital Agency in South East Asia with Huge Potential
- Become a Valuable Contributor to a Growing Company
Our Client is the fastest growing digital agencies in South East Asia. With a focus on both marketing and IT, they are future proof and forward-thinking. Our client provides the full spectrum of creative and operational services from a business standpoint.
The Ideal Candidate will be a hungry and ambitious individual with a hunter mentality and the ability to create new relationships and close deals to maximise revenue. Must have relevant experience in a senior role as this role will report into the Managing Director of the Malaysian business. The candidate will be willing to work as an individual contributor in an autonomous environment.
- Help the commercial team to develop and grow new opportunities across the business in Malaysia to ensure delivery of the company's revenue targets.
- Responsibile for the process of identifying, pitching and converting new business opportunities for the Malaysian agency.
- Coupled with working across all the agency departments to create winning pitches and proposals and to take full ownership of the pitch process for live briefs. This will include a communicated time plan, strategy development, planning, creative input and delivery.
- Develop new client relationships and negotiate deals to maximise revenue for the organisation.
- Strong industry relations are a must with at least 6 years' Agency experience.
- Coordinate all outreach across the commercial team and sectors leads to avoid duplication.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a challenging and rewarding role, to develop this agency's reputation and bottom line.
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 219076. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM