Leading financial company seeks Network Wizard
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be required to monitor network & security infrastructure. You are required to participate in critical incident calls involving multi-platform issues. You will be responsible to engage with regional and global network and security teams. Lastly, you will also be assisting in global projects.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computing
- CCNA equivalent certifications
- More than 6 years' experience in Network WAN/LAN and ISP Management
- Adequate experience in switching/routing - Cisco & Juniper
- Possesses strong knowledge in security platforms
- Knowledgeable with IP Services - DNS, DHCP & IPAM
- Good communication skills
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710