Network Technical Support
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
With more than 80 years of operations globally, our client is a global leader in building and operating telecommunications networks and information services. Our client owns some of the best networks in the word and renowned for their engineering excellence.
In summary, this role will be responsible on a day to day handling of customer emails & phone calls for fault reporting and inquiries. This role will also need to work with defined set of relevant products and network procedures. Besides that, the role requires you to assist in basis troubleshooting on network technologies and manage in coming calls. Last but not least, you will also be delivering technical support in relation to complex products and services.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge on network operations and Internet Protocols
- Possesses good knowledge in OSI layers, FTP, SSH, IPVPN, Ethernet and VOIP
- Adequate experience in in HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet and other technologies
- Well versed with DMVPN, Cloud-IBM, Amazon and Microsoft
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English and Malay
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710