|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Strategic role
With more than 80 years of operations globally, our client is a global leader in building and operating telecommunications networks and information services. Our client owns some of the best networks in the world and renowned for their engineering excellence.
In summary, you will be required to assist in delivering advanced technical services, solutions and support to their network, infra and technology services supplied and operated by them. You are required to work on a 24/7 shift base operations. In this role, you will be running the day to day incident management. You will be delivering technical support in relation to a range of complex products and services and network elements. You will also be providing technical support in the investigation and rectification of complex incidents.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge on network and OSI 7 Layers
- Hands on experience on IP, Transmission, Cloud and Security
- Adequate experience in MPLS, ADSL, SDH, OSPF and BGP
- Well versed with Cisco, Juniper and Foundry devices
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English, Mandarin, Cantonese or Vietnam
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710