Network Security Analyst
Our client is one of the largest retail financial solutions companies in the world. Powered by People and Technology, they have the regional IT development and shared services hub for their insurance division in the Asia Pacific region. Their vision is to deliver service excellence to their customers and clients through innovative technology. Growing rapidly, They are looking for people who share the same passion and determination as they do to bring service and technology to the forefront of the businesses they are in today.
Job Summary :-
Provide Regional IT Security, Assurance services to Local Business Units and Regional counterparts in the Asia region. The scope covers Application Security focusing on Web Application Firewall initiatives, project management ,deployment and integration in the Regional Technical Assurance Team, IT Security operations processes enhancements, products and technologies evaluation, development of procedures and standards, as well as reporting and metrics.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Perform firewall rules review ensuring the review is conducted according to the schedule timeline. Provide support on queries related to firewall review findings.
- Implement Network Security new initiative and operation improvement to align with RITS strategies and roadmap and improvement on operational effectiveness.
- Assist lead in managing key stakeholders (such as LBU, RT) for all Network Security related matters to ensure stakeholder concerns are understood, conflicts managed and addressed effectively, relationships are maintained so as to better influence key decisions for better work effectiveness.
- Execute day-to-day operations of the Network Security and Metrics Reporting service catalog to meet the SLA which defines on the service catalog.
- Participate in out of band high risk vulnerability scanning and remediation is conducted to help provide the technology team on the exploit landscape and focus on remediation.
Job Requirement :-
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business Information Systems
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
- 1 year in Network Security
- 1 year in Security Advisory
- ITIL Certification
Contact Varsha on (60) 3 2300 7237, . For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT