Network Monitoring Engineer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM240000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
A premier global virtual operations center for an international bank in KL. It is already one of the largest IT hubs in Asia and is driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking. Currently, they are hiring a hands-on Technical Network Monitoring Engineer who will globally own the architecture, engineering, and implementation of IT Enterprise Management tooling.
This position will be reporting to the Head of Enterprise Monitoring Services. The incumbent will need to apply complex technology and discipline knowledge and skills to the design and delivery of task automation solutions via monitoring systems, working across multiple infrastructure domains (Servers, Storage, Networking, Virtualization and etc.) to develop proactive monitoring solutions and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 to 10 years of hands-on experience with Enterprise Monitoring Tools
- Minimum 3 years of experience with CA Infrastructure Management Tools i.e. CA Spectrum, CA Performance Manager and CA Network Flow Analysis
- Hands-on experience with the designing, building, and implementation of CAIM tools
- Experienced in upgrading or migrating Enterprise Monitoring Tools
- Knowledge of Simple Network Management Protocol, Management Information Base or Object Identifier
- Third party tools integration experience
- Added advantage if experienced in BMC TrueSight, BPPM, BMC Patrol, Splunk, AppDynamics or Dynatrace
- Proficiency in English is mandatory, as this role requires the incumbent to communicate with local and international stakeholders.
What's On Offer
- Career Growth
- Excellent Benefits
- Opportunity to be the subject matter expert
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918T. License Number: JTK 2710