Leading manufacturing company seeks Senior Network Engineer
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business, you will be responsible for ensuring an efficient, secure and stable network infrastructure environment according to the company's standards, monitoring and troubleshoot Global WAN, Domestic WAN, and LAN. You will be providing Level 3 support to company's end-users and local IT departments for all network related issue. Furthermore, you will also be participating in global network engineering projects and maintain accurate network documentation. Lastly, you will be guiding a team of junior engineers.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder within the related IT fields - CGPA must be more than 3.0
- At least 5 years' working experience in network engineering
- Good experience with MPLS, ISDN, and/or DSL services; knowledge of switching technologies, VLAN, Trunking, security products employing encryption key exchange concepts (RSA), TACACS+, RADIUS, QoS and IP telephony
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 214982. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710