Network & Firewall Engineer
Our client supports corporate customers in the area of infrastructure operations, as well as managing end-user services such as SharePoint and Livelink. Services currently rendered to the customers are ranging from IT Infrastructure Management, SAP Application Operations, Database and Middleware Support, Project Management, to Service Delivery Management and Quality Management, as well as Information Security and Risk Management. They are marching towards IT outsourcing business with highly skilled workforce, inherited from a former global IT outsourcing center.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent technical or professional qualification with 7 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Major in Computer Networking is an added advantage.
- ITIL Foundation Certified.
- FortiGate Related Certificate
- Basic understanding of Cisco Inter-networking Solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Network Security / Data Center architecture and solutions
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and other common protocols and Information Security
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certified.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certified (CCNA) certified.
- 2 - 4 years' working experience in:
- IT operations
- LAN (Local Area Network) environment
- Network technologies
- Network Security
- Great workplace environment with wonderful organizational culture.
- Structured working practices with a high level of technical creativity.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with Industry leaders.
Contact Varsha on (60) 3 2300 7237. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710