|Location:||Johor Bahru, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing largest portfolio of nutrition systems and ingredients. It consists more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Its team in Johor is providing opportunities to develop careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the globe.
In summary, you will be required to be do planning, configuration and maintenance of network services including LAN/WAN, wireless network, IT Telephony networks and communication links. In this role, you are also expected to troubleshoot network performance. Besides that, you are also assigned to analyse network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions. Last but not least, you will be designing, building and implementing Data & Voice network systems across enterprise.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Around 6 years of technical experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience on network systems, protocols and standards like Ethernet, LAN, WAN, MPLS, VOIP and so on
- Good knowledge on monitoring tools like WireShark, MRTG and NetFlow
- Well versed with Microsoft Lync voice
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710