Motor underwriting - assistant manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Obtain required forms and authorizations to begin the process.
- Review and analyze the submission and gather data.
- Collect information and assessments of risk.
- Analyze statistical data.
- Prepare insurance policy terms and conditions.
- Write quotes and negotiate the terms with brokers and clients.
- Manage and work with others to take responsibility for effectively and promptly resolving broker and/or client complaints.
- Good communication skills internally to work with colleagues together.
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974