Monitoring and Assurance (AML) Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM18000 - RM23000 per month|
Monitoring & Assurance (AML) Manager
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank
- Methodologies, management information and approval processes are in place.
- Career Development Opportunities.
One of the largest banking operations excellence in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking. Currently, there is a hiring for Monitoring & Assurance (AML) Manager.
- Developing (where necessary) and delivering training material on a regular basis to ensure that staff are aware of the local legal, regulatory and Group requirements pertaining to the business and that these are adequately reflected in the businesses systems and procedures
- Appropriate methodologies, management information and approval processes are in place to monitor and manage the level, nature and timeliness of alerts and the resources required to action them.
- Effective quality assurance processes are in place.
- Assist in coordinating, facilitating and promoting understanding of operational risk and in implementation and management of OR within the Unit.
- To report Unit's OR issues and losses to UORM
- To assist UORM in developing and updating of procedures, controls and Surveillance plans for Operational Risk Management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in the banking industry
- Professional with core compliance or business skills.
- Sound knowledge of applicable anti money laundering laws and regulations of the respective countries and the ability to interpret and apply them to actual situations.
- Good knowledge of banking products and support structure.
What's On Offer
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS 42550. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my