Mobile Development Engineer
|Location:||Shah Alam, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Here's another opportunity located at Shah Alam.
If you are not aware of my previous post, here's the background of the company - our client has been focusing on serving technology needs of big international organizations e.g. US Leading Consumer Brand (Fashion, Cosmetics), MLM, etc. and they are currently looking for a Mobile Development Engineer.
What you need to do?
- To design and develop iOS/ Android applications with the team
- Involve and contribute in all phases throughout the development lifecycle
- To maintain the efficiency and reliability of the software components and systems
What you need to have?
- A proven track of minimum 3 years experience in mobile native app development
- Solid experience with Object C/ Swift (iOS) and/or Java (Android)
- Knowledgeable with the use of Kotlin for Android Native development
- Good to have:
- Hybrid app experience
- Web stacks e.g. redux/react/nodejs/typescript
- Familiar with Git/BitBucket and Jira
- Expose to Agile/ Scrum working environment
- Excellent communication skills in English as this role will work closely with the global team
How to apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60)3 2300 7217 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710