Global software leader seeks Mobile Developers as part of their team expansion
- Career growth and opportunities
- Great culture and benefits
- Global support
Our client is an European based software leader with a strong presence across the globe. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for motivated and highly ambitious individuals to join as Mobile Developers.
The Mobile Developer will work closely with the solution teams, and be responsible for implementing mobile applications for smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate in design and development of core mobile framework
- Develop and deliver top quality mobile applications on various mobile platforms (iOS, Android and Windows)
- Identify software limitations and contribute ideas to the research & development department to improve mobility integration
- Work closely with the HQ to extend mobility support of their core software.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 3-7 years' work experiences in similar capacity.
- Experience in native and cross-platform mobile development.
- Experience with geographic information system (GIS) technologies, mobile development tools and frameworks will be an advantage
- Experience in client-facing roles
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #228107.