Mobile Application Developer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM10000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Malaysian Elite Media Company Seeks Mobile Application Developers
- Android and iOS Development
- Great Exposure
- Flexible Working Environment
Our client is a Malaysian media and entertainment holding company.
This organisation is looking for a motivated Mobile Developer to join the team. The candidate should have a strong base of Android and iOS development knowledge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve native Android/iOS-based applications to serve on multiple display/device platforms.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables within an Agile framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Perform work package/component systems design to ensure quality metrics are met in terms of maintainability, security, scalability, reliability and resilience.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development and delivery efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of hands-on application development experience in Java using the Android SDK (minimum 1-year working experience on a Playstore App)
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Experience with multithreading, memory management, code optimisation, performance monitoring, security and caching mechanisms for Android platforms.
- Experience with REST and JSON and third-party libraries and APIs including cloud messaging and push notifications.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, cloud architecture, security, trends, and emerging technologies such as IoT, AR/VR and AI. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development and delivery efficiency
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, firstname.lastname@example.org; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00044385. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710