|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM150000.00 - RM168000.00 per annum|
Leading pharmaceutical company seeks Middleware Specialist
- Competitive remuneration benefits
- Be part of an international team
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is one of the world's leading healthcare companies and has ambitious plan to grow its technology arm in Malaysia. At this moment, there is a need for a Middleware specialist to provide operation support of the platforms.
In summary, you will be responsible to install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, and proactively monitor and ensure performance, availability and capacity. You will be driving DevOps principles and practices to optimize operational activities. Lastly, you will need to ensure procedures, processes and documentation are align with the regulatory guidelines and organizational standards.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science
- Strong experience in scripting and automation (e.g.: ansible, puppet) and APIs development
- Excellent experience in application infrastructure administration for the following platforms is a must: JBoss, Apache, Tomcat
- Good background in providing operational support
- Professional certification in ITIL will be an added advantage
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 236081. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710