Microstrategy BI Developer
- Great career advancement
- Opportunity to work with one of the global leaders in the world
- Attractive salary & remuneration packages
An international bank with great track records of strong, consistent performance, our client strongly believes a diverse and inclusive culture is able to realize the full potential of an organization. Moving forward across the era of transformation with ever-evolving business' needs, our client is looking for a BI Developer Specialist to deliver effective, insightful automations to aid accurate and spot-on decision makings.
As a Mircrostrategy BI Developer equivalent to an Assistant Vice President level, the incumbent shall be an excellent communicator to interact across different business units to understand, devise and propose impactful BI solutions.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- Minimum qualification of 5 years with data analytics and application development experience, especially with Microstrategy
- Extensive experience in RDBMS tools such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle or equivalent
- Expert in data modelling, calculations, conversions and development of dashboards or reports via Tableau
- Great understanding of Data Warehouse and ETL concepts
- Prepare test cases for UAT, run testing and detailing results
Please contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or click APPLY NOW, or ideally, drop an e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #235728. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.