Merchandising Manager - Malaysia
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
This position will directly report to the Director of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a wide array of seasonal products through strong forecast analysis.
- Managing merchandiser activity and collaborating with the planning team.
- Collaborating with the sourcing team to manage assortment tool.
- Managing forecasting with the relatable team (product, planning, and retail) and improve the forecast accuracy.
- Responsible for the SKUs present throughout the region.
- Ability to optimize sourcing, SKUs, and time phased category.
- Ability to work and team with internal clients on various functions
- Ability to manage seamless and timely processes, e.g purchase requisition, RFI/RFP/RFQ, tenders, vendor selection, invoices, payments (milestones and terms), and deliverable completion
- Proactively support related tasks and assignments.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced managerial merchandiser professional with an eye for managing its wholesale merchandising functions and activities. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Willing to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- At least more than 10 years of experience in footwear wholesale merchandising
- Knowledge in Supply Chain, Purchasing, and Finance.
- Proven previous experiences in managing significant spending, negotiation prowess, and solid contract management skills.
- Exerting strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experienced in a fast paced working environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, and motivational tactics - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mind-set.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Working for a reputable premium brand in its industry.
- Being part of a growing and expanding firm in Malaysia.