Measurement & Reporting Manager - Cyber Security
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
The client is a multinational insurance company. This rapidly expanding company is servicing millions of clients nationwide and as part of their growth plan; they are urgently seeking a Measurement and Reporting Manager specializing in Cyber Security to join their expanding team.
This role would allow you to be working closely with the cyber security team. You will be collecting, documenting and reporting monthly Cyber Security metrics and measurements. Apart from this, you will also act as the Subject Matter Expert in the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- More than 5 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Excellent knowledge in IT security domains, Security Monitoring and Incident Response.
- Experience in firewall technologies, IPS, antivirus, spam, networking, TCP/IP traffic is necessary.
- Well experienced in analytics, reporting, and measurements in cyber security
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English as this role requires the incumbent to communicate with local stakeholders and business partners
What's On Offer
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to be the subject matter expert
- Lean Team size
How to Apply
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918T. License Number: JTK 2710