Master Data Senior Analyst
Our client is a reputable pharmaceutical multinational company. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and is now growing exponentially.
- Multinational company exposure
- Part of a great continuous improvement team
- Great organization's benefits and exposures
You will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of business critical data, and have the ability to trouble shoot issues and offer solutions,
- Co-ordinate GBS help desk activities with all system users and work with the DQO team in transitioning data related projects into BAU.
- You will implement best practices, and maintain strong relationships with other areas of the business.
- You will demonstrate sound knowledge across both technical and functional areas of operational ERP systems.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to both colleagues and internal customers.
- Subject Matter expert for Data Management
- 3 - 5 years' experience in data quality.
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- SAP / Axapta experience in Material Master, Vendor and Customer, Product, Finance Master Data
- Recognized as a subject matter expert for data management and data quality
- Advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM5,000 - RM7,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
OR send your latest resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710