Master Data Analyst (SAP)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM10000.00 per month|
- Steep learning curve
- Growing SAP team
- Inclusive and flexible culture
An industry leader in the FMCG industry is hiring Master Data Analyst (SAP) as part of their digital transformation plan to stabilize the regional projects in APAC region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing master data management in ERP system environment.
- Supporting master data migration (SAP) activities for various segments (finance, vendors, and material management).
- Understand data migration requirements in accordance to data design documents.
- Performing testing and data validation activities.
- Engaging with business users and stakeholders to define process for streamlined data population.
- Providing suggestion for master data enrichment processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on working experiences in SAP master data management.
- Experienced in SAP master data migration, governance, and life cycle.
- Able to understand on the end-to-end processes and integration of SAP master data.
- Proven analytical skills and strong communication skills in English.
- Prior exposure of master data management in manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #235005. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710