Master Data Analyst
Our client is a reputable Fortune 500 multinational company. Their shared services operations in Malaysia is now growing exponentially and they are currently looking for a Master Data Analyst.
- Multinational company exposure
- Part of a great continuous improvement team
- Great organization's benefits and exposures
You will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of business critical data, and have the ability to trouble shoot issues and offer solutions,
- Co-ordinate GBS help desk activities with all system users and work with the DQO team in transitioning data related projects into BAU.
- You will implement best practices, and maintain strong relationships with other areas of the business.
- You will demonstrate sound knowledge across both technical and functional areas of operational ERP systems.
- Work with designated ERP system internal customers on understanding daily production/logistics problems, updating master data changes and co-ordinate and execute master data uploads
- Execute item master data transactions covering: create, amend and extend materials, source lists, purchase info records, vendors, customers and manufacturing elements.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to both colleagues and internal customers.
- Subject Matter expert for Data Management
- 3 - 5 years' experience in data quality.
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- SAP / Axapta experience in Material Master, Vendor and Customer, Product, Finance Master Data
- Recognized as a subject matter expert for data management and data quality
- Advanced Excel skills
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Send your latest resume to: email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710