|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Work for Us|
|Salary:||RM5000 - RM8000 per month|
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
- Create, update and track marketing collateral (not limited to microsites, e-newsletters, posters, presentations, brochures and eDMs)
- Email campaign management (to follow roster, collate, edit layout and execute)
- Implementation, execution, and coordination of regional marketing initiatives
- Support Marketing Manager on marketing strategies and objectives
- Leverage email marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and lead nurturing
- Organising events (venue sourcing, negotiation, invitations, guest list management, event day support, post-event follow up, track analytics and ROI of event)
- Reporting on analytics on all campaigns
- Develop and curate content for social media and company website
- Assist with eDM copywriting (internal and external)
- Support the Marketing Manager with digital content strategy and development (videos, photos, artworks)
- Clearly brief in design work (pull-up banners, job ads, website tiles)
- Manage and update corporate websites (consultant bios, news, and events)
- Perform an extensive array of marketing administrative tasks to support the Marketing Manager
- Research and perform competition analysis
- Ensure quality control
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.