Market Settlements Senior Executive (UK Hours)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM4500 - RM5700.00 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a well-known International bank seeking senior executives in Market Settlements to handle the end to end settlement activities with exposure in securities trade processing and post-settlement activity.
You will be to handle the end to end of the settlement process, understanding of security trade capture processing with custody experience in a capacity to work independently, with the view of leading junior team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Securities Operations handling settlements, trade capture processing and custody knowledge as well as funding and pre and post-settlement activities.
- In-depth knowledge on different types of investments.
- Demonstrable back-office knowledge including on SWIFTs as well as regulatory requirements.
- Self-driven and ability to work on a high volume of incoming transactions at a sustainable effective pace.
- Must be able to work in UK hours.
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
- Relevant allowances provided
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS000418989.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.