Manager- TLM Support Helpdesk- Global Control & Reporting
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM12000 per month|
- Largest bank in the world on market capitalization
- Reporting to Senior Manager Global Reconciliations & Director Global Control and Reporting
- Improving on processes
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization headquartered in Canada. With over 1209 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 40 countries, with a history of over 152 years. Ranked 4th strongest bank in the world by Bloomberg.
This person will be reporting to the Senior Manager Global Reconciliations and Director Global Control and Reporting. You will be responsible in managing the TLM Support Helpdesk. Furthermore, you will be providing support to other areas of client operations (operation control/ global reconciliations) to assess research, analyse and document business needs related to TLM (Transaction Lifecycle Management) application in order to resolve issues and improving processes by recommending business solutions that meets sponsor/ stakeholder needs.
To qualify, candidate must possess:
- Minimum 5 years of reconciliations experience
- Good understanding of TLM application
- Experience in custody business
- Knowledge of securities settlements; income/cash processing; securities lending
- Understanding of project management methodologies and system development life cycle