- Excellent career progression
- Attractive remuneration
- Good working environment
- Plan and drive all BCM related activities to enable to respond and continue to operate critical business functions across a broad spectrum of interruptions to the business, arising from internal and external events.
- Develop and maintain all BCM related frameworks, policies, manuals, SOPs and documentations.
- Support other 'Business-As-Usual' assignments, including but not limited to RCSA, RBCT, risk assessment etc.
- Provide guidance and training to internal stakeholders in implementing all BCM related policies, strategies, and requirements.
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant working experience in managing and handling end-to-end business continuity activities, including risk assessmen.
- Professional certification in BCM or certified BCP practitioner is an added advantage
- Risk management certifications or any relevant certifications related to risk is an added advantage.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number #257836. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend