Manager, Risk Governance & Disclosure
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to work closely with the risk governance team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5-8 years of working experiences in risk governance.
- Experience in draft, establish, update and review on risk management and control documentations.
- Able to consolidate and prepare risk reports to management and board.
- Good understanding and knowledge on regulations relating to governance and risk management, especially on disclosure requirements.
- Good understanding on risk secretarial disclosure.
What's on Offer
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org