Manager( Risk Assessment)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM10000.00 per annum|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Banking Risk Assessment Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Role is to assess risk events, created by the Monitoring Systems and Perform the assessment in accordance with the procedure
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years of working experience in AML and Terrorist Financing Surveillance
- Ensure issues and risks are promptly and effectively assessed, escalated and remediated.
- Support the unit for completion of assessment and analysis of risk events created by the Monitoring systems or created manually
- Must have Knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance and Banking
- Must have end to end knowledge of Risk and Assessment in the banking industry
- Experience in team management and MIS preparation
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS0044447