Manager - Group Account
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed manufacturing company, with presence in more than 15 countries. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for an enthusiastic finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Manager-Group Account.
- Prepare monthly Finance Report for the Group
- Analyse Group's performance and variances
- Manage the preparation of periodic forecasts of the Group
- Assist in annual consolidation of the Group's Financial Statements and participate in the preparation of the Group's Annual Reports.
- To liaise with other departments on information required for reporting
- To allocate resources for adhoc reporting requirements
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possess professional certifications such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of working experience in relevant field, with audit experience in an established accounting firm
- Must have experience working in a similar role in a large organization
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical, and ability to operate in diverse cultural environments
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710