Manager, Funding and Liquidity, Capital Management
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to support in implementation of a fund's investing strategy and managing its portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate possess Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance or Banking; or related professional qualifications.
- Candidate has 4-8 years of experience in Corporate Treasury, FTP, ALM, Capital Management, Market Risk or related fields.
- Has good communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Has good understanding of accounting and prudential regulations
Candidates should have hands-on knowledge of database technologies and its applicability in a finance environment.
- Candidates without direct experience in funding and liquidity management but with solid background in audit, finance or related banking fields will be considered
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my