Manager - Credit & Revenue Accounting
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM84000.00 - RM108000.00 per annum|
Credit & Revenue Accounting Manager
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive compensation package
Our client is a leading Hospitality/Travel MNCs in Malaysia, is currently recruiting for a Credit & Revenue Accounting Manager. You will directly report to the AVP of Finance and will lead a team of 10. Your primary responsibility is to lead and oversee the revenue accounting closing and cruise credit collection management. As well as perform periodic review on financial closing procedures including analysing and verifying journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger and subsidiary accounts and Balance Sheet and Income Statement balances.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Possess a recognized Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum 6-8 years' experience in related capacity.
- Experience with SAP will be in advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Independent and analytical with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong management skills including ability to work and motivate others to work under tight schedule.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM40554. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.