Manager, Compliance Review & Control Testing
A reputable bank is seeking a Manager, Compliance Review & Control Testing to perform annual compliance risk assessment and develop plans for review and control testing.
About the Role
- Plan and lead compliance review and control testing, and to be completed within the defined timeline
- Conduct review and control testing on the first and second line of defence functions including functions and validations completed by the business
- Escalate issues arising from compliance review and control testing that poses high risk to senior management and board of directors proposing measures to mitigate risks
- Provide assurance to the senior management and board that the regulatory compliance practices throughout the group is in compliance to the regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, banking, law, economics or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in financial crime compliance and internal audit
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 243366. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710