Manager - Central Payment
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM90000.00 - RM108000.00 per annum|
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive compensation package
Our client is a leading Hospitality/Travel MNCs in Malaysia, is currently recruiting for a Payment Manager. You will report the AVP of Payment. You will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the department. As well as ensure payments are processed accurately and timely with proper verification and approval in accordance to the Company Policy and Procedures. A big part of what you will do is planning, organizing and monitoring of the department resources and system process. Provide ideas on resources utilization to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of work performance, improvement, control enhancement and standardization of payment procedures.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting with minimum of 8 years' experience preferably in Account Payable of which 5 years in managerial capacity.
- Working experience in Multinational Company handling Account Payable for various countries in large volume would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and financial applications within SAP system especially on AP module.
- Leadership skills that provide vision and guidance to subordinates in achieving agreed key performance indicators and targets.
- Management skills that include ability to plan and delegate work effectively to meet deadlines, analytical and problem solving capability.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM42400. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.