- To deliver high quality of services to customers by attending to their queries, complaints and exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement.
- To maintain close working relationship with appropriate persons in the other regions and group offices and within the Company.
- Able to have an open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, with the ability to respond in an efficient, prompt and professional manner.
- Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious transactions including transactions having Red-Flag alerts to AML approver.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in banking / financial services.
- Familiar with Bank Guarantee products
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. # 258196. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend