Our client is a reputable Insurance firm that has business across Malaysia and internally.
- You are required to execute audits and evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and quality requirements.
- You are expected to coordinate and monitor audits being performed by regulators, external auditors (for special projects, if any), other entities' auditors and other groups providing assurance.
- You need to follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- You are also required to prepare audit reports and participate in discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
- You need to perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Senior Manager, Internal Audit in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess minimum 5 years of internal/ external audit experience or 5 years of experience in the insurance, financial or a related industry.
- Candidate possess relevant professional qualification such as Certified Public Accountant or equivalent.
- Candidate should have knowledge with audit tools and other software such as ACL (data analytic tools) and MS Office, intermediate knowledge on IT.
- Possess strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Good team player who is committed to achieve results.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition
* MNC Environment
Please contact Phoebe on (603) 9213 1665 or email at Phoebe.Chiew@Ambition.com.my