Management Consulting Senior Manager - Capital Markets
- Consulting and partnering with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives
- Building and leading a team to grow the firm's capital markets business
- Helping to grow our business through participation in business development activities
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 10-15 years of consulting / project experience in the industry (asset management, financial markets, exchanges, wealth management)
- Deep domain knowledge in one or more of the following o Financial products and processes - Securities, Funds, Equity, Shares Product, Debt Markets, Fixed Income, Money Market Products, Trading o Digital platforms & technology/transformation solutions for capital markets (trading / asset management technology)
- Has experience in business strategy, business & blueprint planning, business process improvements, operating model, business analysis
- Has experience in capital markets and digital technology architecture
- Must have prior experience with project implementations e.g. digital transformations and technology implementations (roles include but not limited to Business & Functional, Technology Architecture, Deployment, Change Management, Solution Architect, Customer Experience Journey, Process Design)
- Prior experience in Blockchain would be an advantage
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc. would be an advantage)
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #249950. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710