Malaysia Sanctions, Governance & Exam Management (VP)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM18000 - RM22000 per month|
- Work for one of Malaysia's largest global banks
- Oversee sanctions, compliance requirement and information updates and feedback to the business
- Prepare Governance Decks & governance meetings
Our client, one of Malaysia largest global banks, covering more than 160 countries is looking to hire a Malaysia Sanctions, Governance and Exam Management (Vice President).
You will be responsible to oversee and coordinate sanctions, compliance requirement and information updates and feedback to the business. In addition, you will assists in the review and documentation of policies and guidance to address changes in regulatory requirements and expectations. You must also prepare governance decks for AML & Sanctions Governance & Business Risk Committee, Board of Directors Update and other governance meetings.
You will also be responsible in leading ad-hoc projects and providing appropriate guidance to members of the project teams.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance & 8 years overall in the banking industry
- Strong understanding in AML/ Compliance/ regulatory/ audit background
- Experience in Exam management will be a plus.
- Good communicator both orally and writing
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS41664. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my