|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Are you ready to take up the challenges in a multinational manufacturing company as a Maintenance Manager? Here's your chance to shine.
As a Maintenance Manager you will take the initiative to perform standardization of common standards and best working practices or methods for the plants- to implement preventive maintenance culture in the plant and to control the cost and budget of purchasing spare parts. You will be the person to develop the standard documentations like SOP, WI, OPL and etc. Other than that, you are taking care of problem solving for production lines by performing root cause analysis appropriately. Act as a lead to manage all the processes, provide guidance and trainings to the team in order to maximize the output, and also to act as a listener to solve problems from your team members. Drive continuous improvement activities and bring in value to the organization.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum degree holder in Engineering specialization, preferably Mechanical/ Process
- A proven track of at least 5 years in the manufacturing environment and at least 3 years exposure in process management
- Possess own transport, parking is provided
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified would be of high advantage in order to drive continuous improvement to the processes within the organization
- Good people management skill- to act as a good leader and at the same time a good team player to follow and coordinate within the team
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Malay is required.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710