Local Regulatory Reporting Officer(Manager) - 17025999
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM5000.00 - RM10000.00 per annum|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a local regulatory reporting Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to prepare banking regulatory reporting and handle end to end process of banking auditing. Have to be updated with complete latest accounting standard in the market to be able to implement the new environment
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years exposure, in the end, to end regulatory reporting, having handled direct responsibility for reporting and audit in the big 4
- Ensure proven track record in Accountancy/Regulations Compliance and CPA qualified
- As a preparer of the local regulatory reports for BNM, PIDM, Bursa, Labuan FSA reporting
- Handle ad hoc projects/presentation from Country CFO/Controllers
- Trained fully on the understanding of reporting requirement according to regulatory guidelines and accounting standard
- Involve in process and control design from end-to-end to achieve quality reporting
- Liaise with Regional Finance for projects, queries, and escalations and stakeholders
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button quoting reference number AS00044052. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my