Loan Monitoring & Surveillance Manager
Position Title: Loan Monitoring & Surveillance Manager, Credit Management Division
- Academic qualification: at least a Bachelor's Degree in equivalent areas.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferred industry: Financing sector.
- Required knowledge: Well-versed in credit and accounting terms. Experienced in project financing is an added value.
- Required skills: Pleasant interpersonal with good communication skills. Detail oriented and good analytical skills.
- Personal characters: Disciplined, self-initiative, efficient, fast-learner.
- Preferred languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Monitor and prepare a report on the business activities conducted by customers and to maintain a close relationship with all parties involved in the project financing.
- Monitor loan accounts and project financed to identify accounts at risk from delayed/missed payment, project delayed etc.
- Maintain a close relationship with project awarders/suppliers/vendors to verify the status of a project financed.
- Advise action plans to regularise accounts and prevent conversion to NPL.
- Carry out site visits and progress tracking for loan disbursement, account review, business monitoring & potential delinquent customers/project awarders in an efficient manner.
- Prepare site visit reports and its related reports for each customer or project financed to update the project progress/milestone and highlight any inconsistencies or red flag.
- Prepare monthly reports for Management Meetings and monitoring information for other Divisions and Senior Management.