Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to support in-house management role, with responsibility to provide general legal advice and support to all areas of an organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Professional Qualification in Law or equivalent.
- Candidate with MAICSA license would be an advantage.
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in corporate legal advisory.
- Extensive understanding and knowledge in Project financing.
- Exposed in secretarial work and IR/ER is an added advantage.
- Have good interpersonal / communication skills.
- Adaptive and proactive, proficient in verbal and written English as you will be required to present case studies.
- Should be able to lead a team.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my.