Legal Counsel, Group Commercial
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Your New Company
This global presence bank is one of the largest banking groups with a strong workforce. Their employees receive good compensation and benefits. The bank is currently looking for experienced legal counsel to provide legal support and advisory.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Legal Head, Group Commercial, you are responsible for putting the best to support global procurement and commercial contracts and work together with various stakeholders on strategic matters.
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience as a qualified lawyer in common law jurisdiction.
- Strong understanding of commercial contract requirements including intellectual property and data protection. Experience of outsourcing arrangements is a plus.
- Demonstrate high level of communication skills including interpersonal, negotiation, business acumen.
- Good stakeholder management skills at all level.
- Exemplary integrity, ethics, independence and resilience.
Please contact Charlene on (603) 2300 7238 or email Charlene.Tan@ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my